Thursday, September 20, 2012

Balancing act...

Wow, I can hardly call myself a blogger at this rate! So its been awhile...a long while...3 months while. You get the picture. Life has been a juggling act lately, I really don't know how some of you keep up with balancing everything in your lives, work, play, family, hobbies, blogging & etc. I have obviously struggled with this and I promise to myself that I am going to try and make more of an effort to keep this little blog up to date.

Well, I have been trying to get as much designing and crafting in as my life and spare time will allow. One of the BIG projects I am currently working on is a brand for myself. I came up with a new logo that I am pretty happy with and now I would really like to work on a new, more minimalist blog design. The problem is that my web skills are very rusty... okay, they were never that great to begin with. I have no issues designing a website, its making it work that I struggle with. I bought a book that I am going to try and work through to build myself a pretty little blog, if the book doesn't work I am thinking about taking a few classes for web design/development. I really enjoy doing it, I am just not good at it. Eventually, I would like to start designing blog templates for other people to enjoy... we shall see how that goes... no promises!

Until next time... here is my new logo! Hope you all enjoy and as always...take care!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment