Friday, April 20, 2012

Crochet Day!

Hi Friends,


I am very excited about this post! Today I am having a crochet day with one of my very good friends. I get to relax, crochet, and watch Sex & the City all in good company...I call that an excellent Friday! Since I have not posted any crochet projects since my very first post, I thought today was the perfect day to add another one...I am in crochet mode!!


This is another one of Ana Paula's patterns. I am OBSESSED with her patterns right now, especially her ocean creatures. I have made three of there little jellyfish...there are oh so adorable and pretty fast to whip up! These could be crocheted in a rainbow of colors and look cute every time!


I have been missing Duluth terribly which is why I think I have been creating many nautical and water themed projects lately. Granted, there are no jellyfish or octopuses in Lake Superior, but I have got water on my mind and these things do live in the water in other places of the world!


I hope everyone enjoys this amigurumi...stay tuned if you do because I am hoping to finish another very cute one after today's crochet day!




Ingredients:
Peaches & Cream cotton yarn (color : Floral Garden) for body and tentacles
Lily Sugar & Cream cotton yarn (color : Hot Purple) for bow
2 small felt squares (behind eyes)
Black Embroidery thread (for mouth)
Darice Shank Back Eyes 9mm
Poly-Fil Premium Polyester Fiberfill
Size G (4.5mm) crochet hook
Large yarn needle (for embroidering mouth and attaching parts)


Take Care
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment