Sunday, March 24, 2013

Happy Scrapper Re-Design

Hello Everyone!

Here tonight with a quick little post…

This weekend I had the opportunity to practice my web/blog design skills by re-designing my sister's blog. It is truly a learning experience every time I try to tackle web design and so rewarding when things actually work. Web design is something I really love to do but I still need A LOT more practice. The few skills I did learn in college are pretty rusty so I am basically teaching myself all over again! I am really happy with how Happy Scrapper turned out and I think that my sister is too! I designed most of the elements using digital scrapbooking kits from Shabby Princess and Persnickety Prints. Those cute little owls were an Etsy find from Graphic Market. Me and my sister were so excited to have found them because the colors had already matched the logo I had designed for her in Illustrator…we just needed the perfect little owl to go along with it and these fit the bill! Spend some time with the Happy Scrapper (my sister!) and check out all of her amazing, handmade cards and paper projects, A LOT of time goes into her creations! Don't forget to grab your Happy Scrapper button for your own blog while you are there! Here is a little sneak of her blog…


I will be back with some long overdue crochet posts this week! I have a whole stockpile of images of the hats I have been busy making! Stay tuned…there will be links to patterns for most of them! Until then, take care!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment