Friday, March 29, 2013

Spring Fever



Hi Everyone,

I have something special for everyone today because I have a severe case of spring fever! Lucky you huh?!

Here in MinneSNOWta, (yeah, we call it that…only when we are really sick of winter!) we have four seasons but old man winter is almost always the longest of them all; parts of our yard still have well over 12" of snow :(

It is very nice out today, probably close to 50ยบ but with the snow melting it is pretty sloppy outside. This leaves me inside creating and you all getting a FREE April wallpaper for your viewing pleasure. I created this wallpaper in Adobe Photoshop. The gray background and butterfly graphic are from Persnickety Prints digital scrapbooking kit "Storyteller". They have great prices on photo printing and have many options to choose from…not to mention all of the freebies they offer. I designed the text and calendar elements using the Blanch font family and the font Simply Glamorous.


I am offering this wallpaper for free in 3 different sizes so you can pick the size that best fits your screen!

fyi…the wallpaper does not have my logo on it!

1024x768

1280x1024

1600x1200

click the size you would like to download and you will be redirected to download the file.

I really hope you all enjoy! Here's hoping the spring fever subsides soon…I can't wait to get outside! Thanks for stopping by!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment