Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Finally Organized...

Hi Friends,

I have finally brought some much needed organization to my kitchen.

I really enjoy baking and cooking...especially trying new recipes. I get most of my recipes online and anytime I find one that I want to try, I print it off on a sheet of office paper. All of these sheets of office paper end up getting folded up and shoved in a small basket on my counter. So, this means anytime I am looking for a recipe I have to look through everything in the basket to find the recipe I am looking for. I took all of my recipes out of the basket, there were approximately 60 of them, and I am in the process of transferring them all to recipe cards.

What finally got me started on this organizing process were these adorable recipe cards from Love vs. Design. They have adorable stuff and many free printables so check them out!

I printed out both of the matching sets and dividers and now I have the daunting task of transferring all the recipes to them but I just had to show everyone some pictures...I am really liking how they look. I purchased a plain recipe card box from my local craft store and I plan on jazzing it up with some scrapbook paper and Modge Podge. I will have another post with this project completed but I could not wait to show how it looks so far...much better than a bunch of sheets of copy paper!

Before...

I cannot believe this was my "recipe box" for as long as it was!
 After...

There is nothing better than the feeling of organization!

 Enjoy and stay tuned for the final result of this project!
 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment