Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Graduation Time!

Hi Friends,

Since graduation is right around the corner, I thought that I would show you the open house invitation I designed for my brother-in-law.

Hard to believe that 10 years ago this spring I graduated from high school...I know I just aged myself there! Times really do change though. I remember my high school graduation open house invites...they were nothing to write home about; though I am sure at that time I thought they were the best thing since sliced bread! Now days, there are so many unique designs out there for grad announcements so...remember to keep your options open and do some research to find a design that fits your needs and budget!

I am working on getting an Etsy store up to sell my designs but until that happens, this is a little preview of some of my design work...I hope you enjoy!


Take care!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment